2006/10/22

rio scenarium friday


rio scenarium, in three floors you see a lot of "crap" at the walls, never seen so much stuff on walls, but kind of cool- had a touch of moulin rouge ambient. crowded with tourists, local people too. very good samba music, but iam getting annoyed of this shit. anyway, nice place-

1st floor

2nd floor

I ended up in lapa -alone. felt completly wasted, got too much beer this night. I sit beside a group of brasilian punk´s. they where sitting in front of me and I was watching them. no pics -sorry, would be too obvious, damn. one transvestite, very common here, came over and sit beside me, saying nothing -was weird, later a punkboy sucked at her "tit" whatever that was, iiiihh! then a guy came, dressed half gothic half clown, talked to me about some stuff that I didn´t get. anyway, I told him iam a journalist and looking for "social-cultural" experience -that was fun

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i don't know why, but it is kind of hard to picture you in rio scenarium...

what will you do for your birthday? party! party!
:-)

beijos, filhinho

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! sounds like rio is a great place to hang arround!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home