2006/10/23

saturday nights 2nd -gayclub


I dont know this guy, the picture was accidentally, but he seems to scare someone. "damadaferra" is an tiny electro-gayclub hidden between lagoa and ipanema. the location is quite uncosy, there are this big steelflowers which are not so nice and all these darkness where very packed guys kissing quite untamed eachother. -aehm, yeah but it was good music, so whathefuck. I cant stand samba or rock anymore, I need electro!! but I was "with" rene, good trick -hehe

the fact that the toilets, for women and men, were "at" the dancefloor, was weird maybe when you like someone you can "hide there" for a moment- seems to look like this.

close

damn, the day before was "IRON NIPPLES" night, with Schild+Beroshima_ from Berlin

I drank in the beginning a glass of really strong absinth, which killed me I guess. the night before scratched me a bit, so later I was so damn wrecked.

on the way back to my house

nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home